2WD Differential Robot
IdMind's 2WD differential robot is targeted to research on mobile robotics. This low-cost platform solution can be applied into a wide range of research areas, e. g., localization, navigation, sensor fusion, cooperation, swarms, etc.
The robot can be supplied with different optional devices increasing its range of application.
Standard Version Features:
- 2 differential wheel drive (DC motors with encoders and USB PID controller)
- LCD for robot status report
- Battery level meter
- Pack of two 12V/17Ah Lead-Acid Batteries
- Battery Charger
- Size: 50x23cm
- Weight: 22kg with batteries
- Payload: 25 kg
- Maximum Velocity without payload: 1 m/s
- Autonomy - 5 to 8 hours
Price: 5.900 Euro (VAT not included).
Quantity discounts. Contact us for details!
Optional devices for the 2WD:
- USB ring of 16 sonars with 6 meter range
- USB gyroscope
- Mini-ITX onboard PC
- Pack of two 12V/17Ah Lead-Acid batteries
There is also the possibility to adapt other sensors, or to develop new systems suiting your needs.