3WD Holonomic Robot
IdMind developed the 3WD, an holonomic robot, targeted for research on mobile robotics. It is a robot adaptable to a variety of applications, capable of being used in several research areas, such as localization, mapping, locomotion, sensor fusion, coordination, vision, among others.
The 3WD is a stable and robust robot, capable of high acceleration and speed values.
There are several optional kinds of sensors that provide this product with the flexibility to be used in several kinds of applications.
Specifications of the base version:
- 3 holonomic motor wheels (Maxon motors with USB controllers)
- USB charge level monitoring
- 2 12V 9Ah NiMh batteries
- 3 m/s top speed
- 15Kg of weight (incl. batteries)
- Dimensions: 45cm of diameter by 30cm of height
Price: 8.500 Euro (VAT not included).
Quantity discounts. Contact us for details!
Holonomic robot for the MSL league for the RoboCup with internal PC
Holonomic robot for the MSL league for the RoboCup with laptop
There is a broad range of optional components for the 3WD:
- Internal mini-ITX PC
- USB ring of 16 sensors, with 6 meter range
- Set of 3 omnidirectional double wheels
- Battery Intelligent charger, with peak detector, for 8 batteries
- Set of 2 batteries of 12v 9Ah
There is also possibility to adapt other sensors, or to develop system that suit your needs.
Intelligent charger for 8 batteries with peak detection
- Quick charger (4h) for NiMh 12V - 9000mAh
- Charges up to 8 batteries independently
- Intelligent charger for voltage stabilisation detection
- 8 outputs of 2.5A each
- Supply voltage: 110V or 230V AC
Charger for 8 batteries
16 sonar ring USB
- USB controller board
- Up to 16 sonars per board
- 6 meters range
- 16 bits resolution per sonar
- 5V supply
- API for Windows and Linux
- Sample programs