Designed to operate in environments hostile to the human presence, or otherwise not reachable, it can be used as a work platform for search and rescue operations and associated research. This robot is fully adequate for the Robocup Rescue competition.
RAPOSA is prepared to accommodate a mini-ITX based computer and different onboard sensors.
Standard Version Features:
- Differential drive (DC motors w/ encoders)
- Front body tilt w/ DC motor
- USB PID Controller
- 2 LiPo batteries 25.9V 6400mAh
- Size: 84x47x18 cm
- Weight: 19.5Kg with batteries
- Payload: 30Kg
- Climb Slope Capability: 50 degrees
- Maximum Velocity w/o payload: 1.2 m/s
- Autonomy: 2 to 5 hours
- Mini-ITX onboard PC
- Frontal pan&tilt vision system
- Thermal camera
- Backward camera
- External drive-assist unit
- Environment sensors
- High-bright front illuminating leds
- External DC power source
There is also the possibility to adapt other sensors, or to develop new systems suiting your needs.